Are you looking to work in a forward-thinking sales environment that offers great earnings and growth potential with an industry leader?
As a Sales Development Representative (SDR) at Thomson Reuters you will generate qualified leads by prospecting for business opportunities within new and existing clients. The SDR will also be responsible for cultivating and nurturing prospects to move them from unidentified leads to scored leads with an appointment to talk with an Account Executive. The SDR utilizes outbound phone calls, email, video and social media to reach decision makers within predefined targets; develops ongoing relationships with contacts by providing value to the contact in every interaction, demonstrates a high level of product competency and oral and written communication.
We provide generous employee benefits, which include paid vacation/sick time annually, comprehensive health/vision/dental plan options, retirement savings with company match, education assistance, health & wellness incentives, etc.
Thomson Reuters is also consistently recognized as a ‘Top Employer to Work For’ across a broad range of categories, such as Work-Life Balance, Diversity & Inclusion, Opportunities for Women, Culture, Volunteerism.
About the Role:
In this opportunity as a Sales Development Representative you will:
- Make outbound phone calls to customers and prospects to set appointments
- Create fun email & video campaigns to create hand raising opportunities
- Use your social media strengths to connect and further score potential leads
- Work with our great Marketing team on effectiveness of constructive ad campaigns to bring in leads
- Share your personal insight and feedback to the team on effectiveness of software tools and product packaging
- Number of Appointments set
- Value of total pipeline created
- Total revenue of deals closed from appointments set
- Minimize lead to response time
- Track qualifying data in CRM to properly score leads
- Pilot new sales enablement tools
You’re a fit for the role of Sales Development Representative if you are/have:
- One or more years of B2B or B2C inside sales experience
- Outbound prospecting experience, successfully generating new business
- An ability to tell a story with enthusiasm, communicate and influence others over phone, email, video
- Strong time management/organization skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, sales automation, CRM (customer relationship management) and/or web-based software programs
- Goal oriented, driven to succeed
- Technical aptitude for learning products, solving problems and relating to people
- Collaborative/Team player
- High School diploma or equivalent required, 4-year degree (BA, BS) preferred
What’s in it For You?
At Thomson Reuters, our people are our greatest assets. Here are some of the benefits we offer for your personal and professional growth:
- Our Culture: You will have the opportunity to work for a company that has a market dominant position and is passionate about giving back to the community
- Learning & Development: You will be joining a team that has the commitment of the company to prioritize growth and has made investments to expand our capabilities
- Benefits: Extraordinary benefits package including health benefits, savings/investment plans, and paid time off
- Social Impact: Global volunteer network, organized virtual volunteer events, 2 paid volunteer workdays a year, company matching for personal charitable giving and fundraising
- Compensation: Base salary and a variable compensation that is directly related to your success