We are looking for driven, creative, enthusiastic, and curious individuals to identify and qualify prospective clientele for our Botpress Sales Executive team. As the Sales Development Representative (SDR), your main task is to source leads with targeted outbound efforts as well as qualify inbound leads within our Marketing channels. You will work closely with the Account Executives and report directly to our Head of Sales, strategically contributing to Botpress’ growth targets.
We are a dynamic and fast-paced startup: we are very ambitious and passionate about what we do, and we are looking for individuals with the same energy. While we have established client acquisition strategies, we’re looking for talented team members who can bring their own style and problem-solving skills to join us on our mission of making machines understand humans.
Through multi-channel conversations (phone, email, social media), the SDR will create and develop relationships with technical leaders globally, presenting the value proposition of Botpress and learn to qualify sales opportunities. The SDR will need to have a strong work ethic, excellent discipline and a superior ability to learn quickly: our solution and our clientele are both moving extremely fast. As a fast-growing VC-backed startup, the potential for an ambitious professional is limitless.
- Respond to incoming leads and qualify their interest through discovery questions;
- Reach out to prospective clients out of targeted lists;
- Create deep, meaningful business relationships with qualified prospects;
- Adapt multi-channel communication cadences to optimize your results;
- Document conversations and follow-up actions in Salesforce;
- Learn about Botpress’ technology and build technical knowledge to a sufficient degree;
- Book product demonstrations with qualified leads;
- Contribute to the team’s efforts to build more relevant Sales content for buyer personas;
- Collaborate with team members on our common objectives;
- Follow up with existing leads to continue relationships
- Find ways to engage on social media and help with brand awareness
- 2+ years of relevant experience in sales
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- Strong work ethic, highly motivated and ability to perform without supervision
- Experience in outbound prospecting in software is a plus
- Team player and collaborative mindset
- Passionate about technology and startups
Benefits & Culture
- You will join a team of ambitious individuals passionate about speed of execution, data-driven decisions, and, obviously, chatbots.
- You will contribute to the growth of one of the most popular AI chatbot dev tool in the world.
- Top-tier health benefits and access to telemedicine for you and your family.
- Flexibility to work remotely a few days a week.
- 3 weeks vacation per year + 2 weeks off for Christmas and New Year.
- You get a laptop and top software to perform your best work.
- Competitive compensation, because that matters as well.
Botpress is a VC-backed, fast-growing Canadian startup building open developer tools to understand texts and automate complex conversations. We believe that the future of human-computer interactions will be in big part conversational, which will allow businesses to deliver services and software to customers with unparalleled customer experience and personalization. Botpress is the standard, reliable stack developers will use to build mind-blowing conversational applications.
Why join Botpress
Apart from joining an awesome team of talented, fast-moving, and driven individual, you’ll be working with/on:
- A popular open-source project built for developers
- A modern stack used by hundreds of thousands of developers
- A product used by startups, schools, nonprofits, and Fortune 500 companies
- A developer community with thousands of members
- A company crazy enough to compete directly with Google and Microsoft
- A workplace that is distributed and remote-first
- A group of like-minded investors and advisors that has funded, built, and scaled similar companies such as Elastic, Mongo, Snyk, Influx, Algolia, Twilio, and Databricks.