An exciting opportunity to work for a growing startup solving a deadly problem. Every six days a tow operator or first responder is killed on our roadways while helping others. Our connected vehicle technology is helping to solve this problem.
- Call an ICP who answers the phone; providing opportunities to practice and hone your skills daily, short deal cycle means lots of hands-on experience at all stages
- Work inbound and outbound leads
- Software already being utilized by industry leaders, it is the safety standard
- Current SDR exceeded all quotas and promoted in less than 12 months
- 165% to quota for Booked Meetings
- 148% to quotes for Sat Meetings
- 244% to Revenue Attribution goal; 53% of meetings closed (SDRs do not carry a revenue quota)
- Work with an AE (closer) that holds a 69.89% Closing Percentage. Yes you read that right.
- Commissions earned on meetings booked and sat, as well as, earn a percentage of deals closed by the AE(s)
- Opportunities to travel and network with industry leaders, helping to close deals at in-person events
- A Small team of approximately 30 employees, including founders and industry leaders, where your input is heard and valued
- Work for sales professionals with 20+ years of experience who are passionate about mentoring and training; they are committed to your personal and professional growth
- The Company saw 5x growth in users in the previous 12 months with massive growth forecasted and planned in 2022
- Curious about people: Industries are unique and the customers and prospects who work in them have spent their careers working in them
- Highly empathetic: Death and serious injury is a real fear and the reality for almost everyone we help
- Thick skinned: Rejection is part of the job, our ICP could be in the middle of a 24-hour shift, or working a deadly accident scene
- Outgoing: In-person events where we compete for our ICP’s attention are part of the role, are you willing to walk up to people and spark up conversations?
- Committed to the process: Part of being a successful SDR is committing to a consistent sales motion: picking up the phone, sparking curiosity and booking the meeting. Then doing that again and again and again.
- A social seller: Our persona lives on social media. Can you build relationships over these channels?
- Open to change, feedback and growth. Being successful means learning and growing, are you open to that?
- Successful in a remote environment: Remote work can be tough and isolating and it’s easy to get distracted.
- Driven to hit the numbers: Not just daily activities but monthly and quarterly quotas.
Perhaps you have
- A hospitality or retail background
- Previous experience in the towing industry like a dispatcher, or have sold to towing/roadside services
- A passion for helping others
No previous tech or sales experience required. An opportunity to build the foundations of a successful career in an industry that will continue to grow for decades.
Salary Expectations: Base + OTE= $65-70K USD + Benefits + Stock Options + Unlimited PTO
HAAS Alert’s Safety Cloud® is a groundbreaking “connected safety” V2X platform that “digitizes” emergency alerts from public safety and roadway maintenance vehicles. Safety Cloud delivers real-time digital alerts from equipped vehicles to navigation apps, vehicle dashboards, city infrastructure, and much more. In just a few short years, Safety Cloud has become a standard integration on new emergency vehicles and has delivered hundreds of millions of alerts to drivers nationwide.
HAAS Alert, based in Chicago, was founded in 2015. The company was a member of the 2016 Techstars Mobility class in Detroit, has received numerous industry awards and recognition, and is venture-capital backed.
HAAS Alert is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.