WizeHive provides a secure, cloud-based platform - Zengine - to help mission-based organizations more effectively manage the full lifecycle of their grants, scholarships, fellowships, and other mission-critical programs.
Our management team has a track record of success with startups and growth stage companies - in fact we’re one of Philly’s fastest growing private companies. We’re a company of driven go-getters with can-do attitudes who know how to innovate and collaborate. We enjoy competitive salaries, health benefits, stock options, flexible PTO, and more.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
Product Marketing Lead
WizeHive is seeking a full-time product marketing and sales enablement lead to join a dynamic team and help drive company growth.
This individual will be results-driven, ready to dive deep into our target market and solution and create processes and materials to help translate our value, increase salesforce effectiveness and accelerate the sales process.
This role is perfect for someone with a passion for technology, a strategic and creative mindset, and wants to problem solve, refine processes, enhance sales velocity and outcomes in order to have a real impact on pipeline movement and revenue growth.
- Work closely with the Product and Sales teams understanding roadmap, feature needs, and functionality enhancements and how they will directly influence potential customers
- Collaborate with Product Management to conduct market analysis to communicate and strengthen product positioning and differentiators, uncover product roadmap considerations, and create impactful product-focused communications
- Develop templates, talking points, and other content for the sales team, helping them better articulate the product to prospective customers
- Assist in release communications planning and related content creation
- Identify product-focused content needs for customers and prospects
- Establish sales tool and collateral needs, enhancing our repository and prioritizing and managing all development
- Collaborate with the sales and marketing team on decks, demos, videos, user stories, and other content that showcases our product
- Complete and maintain detailed competitive analysis of other solutions in market, monitoring for changes and utilizing this information for FUD documentation, battle cards, and other sales tools
- Own and maintain marketing approved language for RFPs and RFIs
- Assist with proposals and RFPs/RFIs
- Work closely with partners, ensuring they have the materials they need to properly sell, implement, and train on our solution
- Manage review request campaigns, monitoring received feedback and sharing as applicable back to Product, Customer Success, and Marketing
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE HAS:
- 5+ years of experience in product marketing and/or sales enablement roles, ideally in B2B SaaS
- Exceptional project management and organizational skills
- Strong business acumen with the ability to understand customers' needs
- Desire and ability to connect and collaborate cross-functionally with product, sales, marketing, and customer success teams
- A strong sense of ownership and entrepreneurial spirit
- Experience in HubSpot a plus
Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.