Salted Stone is a full-service global growth agency and HubSpot Elite Solutions Partner looking for a HubSpot Solutions Consultant to join our growing team.
This is a remote role supporting the EMEA region. You can choose to work remotely from the East Coast US, anywhere within the EU, or in person at our office in Dublin, Ireland.
What’s the Job?
As the primary account owner and strategist, the HubSpot Solutions Consultant works to help our clients develop, implement and optimise new technologies and processes that tie together the entire customer lifecycle.
The HubSpot Solutions Consultant will oversee technical services such as: HubSpot onboarding projects, HubSpot migration projects; complex CRM/MAT integrations; tactical HubSpot implementation; reporting and analytics configuration; and client training (across marketing, sales, and service teams).
The role involves regular communication with clients and internal production teams on deliverables, progress, and opportunities.
Why is it Important?
At Salted Stone, we’re doing the hard work that’s necessary to help our clients thrive. As businesses continue to realise the importance of breaking down silos between the teams and platforms responsible for different stages of the customer lifecycle, our clients need help developing the solutions that enable seamless cross-functional communication and collaboration.
We are looking for someone who can understand and anticipate clients’ operational and technological marketing, sales, and customer success challenges and imagine robust, effective solutions within HubSpot.
- Act as a strategic point of contact for clients seeking HubSpot (or other CRM and/or MAT) solutions support, collaboratively managing a roster of approximately 3-6 accounts at a given time.
- Spearhead the HubSpot platform discovery, system architecture, and implementation of proposed technologies, working collaboratively with internal production teams as needed (e.g. content team for writing sales sequences or back-end engineers for complex integrations).
- Consult on advanced marketing ops topics (e.g. lead source attribution, lead scoring, and inbound/outbound approaches), advanced sales ops topics (e.g. sales enablement, sales org structures, and sales process optimisation), and advanced service ops topics (e.g. client onboarding, customer support, service org structures, and service process optimisation).
- Produce client-facing supporting documentation and processes for new technology configurations, customisations, and functionalities such as visual process diagrams, lifecycle stage definitions, lead scoring models, etc.
- Interact directly with and provide a translation layer to technically-oriented marketers and software developers, internally and on the client-side.
- Oversee project management and ensure successful and timely delivery of client solutions according to their expressed needs and objectives.
- Monitor deployed solutions to identify opportunities for revision or optimisation as necessary.
- Conduct ongoing research into diverse solutions and new technologies, staying up-to-date on tools and trends relevant to client needs.
- Provide knowledge and best practices to internal team members to help grow new skills sets and enable agency growth.
- Support business development and operations in the scoping and planning of production work.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Your domain expertise is in CRM & Marketing Automation Technology - HubSpot required, Salesforce experience a plus.
- You have experience architecting and building scalable marketing, sales, and service operations systems, specifically using HubSpot software.
- You love analysing opportunities to deploy creative solutions and automation that streamline productivity, reporting, and the customer experience.
- You have been in previous roles as a CRM manager, marketing automation specialist, technical marketing specialist, or equivalent position.
- You have broad technical knowledge of marketing and sales automation tools, business intelligence tools, data enrichment tools, etc.
- You're a self-learner who isn't afraid to dive headfirst into new and complex technologies, explore them on your own, and share feedback with others.
- You have demonstrated ability to think critically and creatively based on clients’ business objectives, challenges, and KPIs.
- You have excellent project management, organisational and time management skills; and you're comfortable managing multiple projects (budgets, timelines, personalities) simultaneously.
- You come with strong oral and written communication skills, and high attention to detail.
- You have experience working with B2B, fast-growing SaaS, enterprise-level and/or technology companies.
- You have previous agency experience - preferably in a client-facing role and/or cross-departmental role.
- You have a post-secondary degree or equivalent professional experience.
- You have a general interest in data analysis and/or direct experience with Google Analytics, Databox, and similar analytics tools.
- You have experience building conversational (chabot) flows using Intercom or Drift.
- You have proficiency in Zapier and similar automation tools.
- You have proficiency in Teamwork, Airtable, and Google Apps.
- You have a general understanding of global data privacy laws and requirements, such as GDPR.
- Resume review by Salted Stone's HR Team & Hiring Lead
- Video screening with the General Manager, EMEA
- Case Study Review & Practical Exercise
- Final interview with Global Solutions Team Lead
- Reference checking
Benefits and Perks:
- Health insurance
- Pension scheme
- Paid time off
- Flexible work arrangements
- Company laptop of your choosing
- Spotify account
- Bike-to-work scheme (Ireland)
About Salted Stone:
For 12+ years we’ve been crafting end-to-end solutions, implementing data-driven marketing and sales strategies, and designing and developing websites for the world’s aspiring mid-market brands. Salted Stone’s teams in North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific combine global know-how with a regional focus.
Our product is our people. We hire innovative domain experts with unique perspectives and common goals. We’re 100% in house, outcome-oriented, and ready to break down obstacles to help clients achieve scalable growth and success.