WizeHive provides a secure, cloud-based platform - Zengine - to help mission-based organizations more effectively manage the full lifecycle of their grants, scholarships, fellowships, and other mission-critical programs.
Our management team has a track record of success with startups and growth stage companies - in fact we’re one of Philly’s fastest growing private companies. We’re a company of driven go-getters with can-do attitudes who know how to innovate and collaborate. We enjoy competitive salaries, health benefits, stock options, flexible PTO, and more.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
WizeHive is seeking a full-time Customer Support Specialist to join our growing Customer Support team. In this role, you will enhance and foster the customer experience. You will be responsible for quickly communicating with customers regarding questions, problems, technical issues, and collaborating with our Client Services team to help clients solve their problems to maximize their experience.
While your primary duties are providing our users with a great experience, you will also have the opportunity to learn about, and contribute to, the evolution of our support model, offerings, and client-centric approach
- Be the go-to expert for our customers on WizeHive’s SaaS product, Zengine
- Multitask and display good judgment when assessing and replying to support tickets in the queue (Help Scout)
- Provide platform assistance, best practice knowledge, and product training
- You will be responsible for meeting internal and external metrics when acknowledging customer inquiries
- Create processes and documentation to address the growing needs of the Customer Support team
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE HAS:
- 2+ years of experience supporting clients in a Product Support, Client Success, or Client Experience role
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working within a SaaS or other tech platform
- Experience working in a ticketing queue is desirable (Help Scout, Zendesk, etc.)
- Experience communicating with clients for the majority of their day via email and phone
Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.