WizeHive provides a secure, cloud-based platform - Zengine - to help mission-based organizations more effectively manage the full lifecycle of their grants, scholarships, fellowships, and other mission-critical programs.
Our management team has a track record of success with startups and growth stage companies - in fact we’re one of Philly’s fastest growing private companies. We’re a company of driven go-getters with can-do attitudes who know how to innovate and collaborate. We enjoy competitive salaries, health benefits, stock options, flexible PTO, and more.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
CSR Market Segment Lead
We’re seeking an experienced Marketing Manager with an exceptional track record of executing integrated campaigns that build brand, generate demand and ultimately drive growth; built on a content marketing strategy that supports each stage of the funnel and combined with the ability to uncover new opportunities for lead generation within the Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) space.
**Position is ideally located in our offices outside of Philadelphia but remote workers will be considered. Must be located in the U.S.
If you want to join an exciting growth-stage company where you can make an immediate impact, this role could be for you!
Marketing Leadership for CSR Segment:
- Working with the Demand Generation Director: Own the marketing plan for the Corporate Social Responsibility space with accountability for quarterly lead targets.
- Serve as the segment knowledge expert for the marketing team and continue to identify opportunities to grow and increase brand awareness within this space.
- Collaborate with SDR, Marketing Communications Specialist, and Marketing Coordinator to execute campaigns, events, and guide follow up.
Content Strategy & Development
- Develop and execute a comprehensive content strategy, including developing key influencer relationships, that supports CSR segment marketing initiatives; driving awareness and engagement across audiences and channels.
- Develop and manage editorial calendar, working closely with marketing peers, sales lead, Demand Generation Director, and other contributors to ensure a consistent output of unique and high-impact pieces that resonate with our target audiences.
- Identify and fulfill content needs for all phases of the marketing lifecycle against key messaging pillars, this may include writing materials or overseeing freelance writers.
- Ensure the steady delivery of content that reinforces the company’s vision, including blog posts, website copy, articles, emails, eBooks/eGuides, videos, case studies, webinars etc. for thought leadership and demand generation.
- Work with the digital marketing team to develop and track content performance.
- Conduct market research and competitive content analysis as well as determine content needs for SEO purposes.
- Strategize and build multi-channel campaigns that drive lead generation and fill the sales pipeline while monitoring and optimizing conversion rates.
- Collaborate with Digital Marketing Director to provide segment guidance for building, paid ad campaigns including Facebook, LinkedIn, Google, and Remarketing to drive revenue growth.
- Work closely with SDR and the Sales team to understand prospect quality and pain points and develop content that supports sales enablement.
- Collaborate with Marketing Communications Specialist to increase our social media presence and develop community engagement programs that create brand awareness in the CSR segment.
- Develop event and webinar strategy, oversee Marketing Coordinator in the preparations for events and webinars, and participate as needed.
- Share in the management of prospect database and marketing automation to automate, measure and optimize marketing campaigns and workflows.
- Analyze and understand performance metrics to determine campaign success, understand customer engagement and analyze results to make recommendations for improving conversion and retention rates.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE HAS:
- 7+ years of relevant growth-marketing experience
- 2+ years of relevant experience related to the Corporate Social Responsibility space
- Experience in a start-up or growth-stage environment
- Track record of successfully driving qualified sales opportunities through the funnel with demand generation programs that you have created and executed
- Proven experience in developing and executing content strategy
- Excellent writing skills and attention to detail
- Experience working with Sales to shape marketing campaigns, define markets, collaborate to reach sales goals.
- Experience using a marketing automation system
- Understanding of SEO
- Practical experience with lead database management, reporting, and analytics
- Excellent time-management skills with the ability to prioritize workload and manage deadlines
- Self-motivated and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Analytical mindset and data-driven decision-making skills
- Marketing Automation
- Database management
- Content management
- Event management
- Webinar management
Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.