Account Executive Representative
Breakthrough and our community of pioneering PT private practice owners are united by the purpose of helping people in pain get back to normal naturally through Physical Therapy and other natural solutions instead of unnecessary pain medication or surgery.
Breakthrough is the leader in business growth for Physical Therapy private practices through marketing services and business coaching. Our clients have an average annual practice growth rate of 33%. Every month, our system drives over 10,000 direct access patients into our member practices.
Our people are the heart and soul of our success. We are passionate, dedicated, and driven. Our teammates have the grit to get things done in ambiguous environments, the teamwork drive to put the team ahead of self, and the desire to continue to learn and grow throughout their careers.
If you are passionate about helping people get back to health naturally, and you love to work for a driven company, we want to talk to you!
This position will be responsible for increasing revenue and market share within their assigned geography through new customers.
- Develops a strategy to maximize sales within the assigned Territory and delegates support as needed
- Understands areas that we can perform well in, builds out targeted accounts, knows the key relevant case studies & references, and oversees engagement strategy development
- Builds and maintains a network of sources from which to identify new sales leads.
- Communicates with customers and leads to identify and understand their needs
- Manages the entire sales cycle from finding a client to securing a deal
- Works closely with Customer Success to identify new opportunities.
- 3-5 years of B2B software sales experience
- Self-motivated and action-and-results oriented.
- Coordinate lead generation activities including executing targeted sales strategies.
- Cold calling - outbound calls to potential customers.
- Proficient and willing to take on the role of a full-stack sales rep (outbounding, inbounding, qualifying, deal management, negotiation, etc.).
- Build and maintain business relationships with new and potential customers.
- Collaborate with the Chief Revenue Officer and/or Head of Sales on sales goals, planning and forecasting that is, maintain short-term and long-term business development plans.
- Ability to understand our product and effectively identify how it can provide value to a prospective customer.
- Confident and enthusiastic when presenting information to decision makers
- Experience with CRM solutions (i.e. Salesforce) and Sales Engagement Tools (i.e. Salesloft)
- Clear written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working with healthcare professionals a plus
You will be part of a transformative company. Our mission is to help people in pain get back to normal naturally (instead of overusing pharmaceuticals or getting unnecessary surgery).
Other Awesome Benefits About This Opportunity
- Completely virtual. We don’t have an office (and never have). We care about your results and impact on the business and want our team to live and work wherever they want.
- We have an amazing team of incredibly driven people who are constantly learning, growing, and encouraging one another.
- Amazing benefits, including healthcare, matching 401K, and shares in our employee stock ownership trust.