WizeHive provides a secure, cloud-based platform - Zengine - to help mission-based organizations more effectively manage the full lifecycle of their grants, scholarships, fellowships, and other mission-critical programs.
Our management team has a track record of success with startups and growth stage companies - in fact we’re one of Philly’s fastest growing private companies. We’re a company of driven go-getters with can-do attitudes who know how to innovate and collaborate. We enjoy competitive salaries, health benefits, stock options, flexible PTO, and more.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
WizeHive is looking for a full-time Business Development Representative to help fuel our continued growth by playing a critical role in our pipeline creation and conversion. We’re looking for a hands-on performer with both experience and proven success in a business development role; someone who knows best practices but can also put boots on the ground and implement them. The ideal candidate has the capacity to be the future leader of a team as the department grows and/or progress to a quota-carrying direct sales role.
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team on the design of highly targeted and comprehensive lead generation campaigns by providing input to segment and persona research, messaging, engagement tactics, and timelines
- Run high-touch outbound cadences, emailing and calling into ideal prospects and creating demand and interest
- Rapidly respond to inbound leads
- Conduct initial sales/discovery calls with leads to present company value and qualify fit, moving qualified leads into the pipeline
- Provide Account Executives with detailed discovery call learnings and prospect insights to ensure successful handoff and optimize sales outcomes
- Support daily data management within our CRM platform (HubSpot)
- Help develop a BDR “playbook” using best practices from within and outside the organization and other efforts to support and grow the BDR program at WizeHive
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE HAS:
- 1 - 2 years experience generating and qualifying leads for a SaaS or other high-growth tech company
- Grown a sales pipeline through lead generation and nurturing efforts
- Applied thoughtful and targeted strategies and methods to engage leads
- A passion for technology and the ability to speak knowledgeably about data and software
- Strong oral and written communication skills and the ability to quickly build rapport with all types of people
- An entrepreneurial and tenacious spirit - you “roll up your sleeves” and are always looking for new ways to achieve greater levels of success; you don't fear rejection
- Exceptional listening and probing skills that allow you to quickly assess needs and fit
- A strong competitive drive and a team player attitude - you collaborate to win
- Strong organizational and time management skills and appreciates the importance of disciplined activity management and measurement
- Interest in moving eventually into a team lead role and/or progressing to a quota-carrying direct sales role
Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.